Restore Holistic Therapy with Eileen McCarrick-Brown, based in Knighton, Leicester.
If you experience:
- Aches and pains
- Lack-lustre skin
- Anxiety and /or depression
- Tiredness and a lack of energy
- Stress and tension in your mind or body
- Or just need some quality ‘me time’
Restore Holistic Therapy can help you to relax and restore balance back to your mind and body. After an initial consultation your chosen treatment will be adapted to suit your needs and conducted in a relaxing environment. I am also an Independent Consultant for Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic. I love using their products and my clients do too. See the NYR tab on the toolbar for further information.
- I only use natural organic products from the NYR range and Songbird Naturals in treatments.
- I have been treating people successfully with holistic therapies since 2004 and carry professional qualifications from the VTCT and FHT
- I have many years experience of teaching people about stress and relaxation within the secondary education system. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and techniques with my clients.
- I am passionate about using holistic therapies as a way of bringing balance in to my own life. I am continually learning and developing my knowledge and expertise in this industry.
- I have full membership and insurance with the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists).
- Treatment times are flexible between 6-8pm weekday evenings and 10am -2pm on Saturdays. Clients are advised to ring and arrange a mutually convenient time.
- Clients may order and purchase their Neal’s Yard Remedies products from me if they wish to continue their holistic care at home.
- Treatments are customised for each client depending on their needs
- Seasonal offers and discounts available.
Clients are politely requested to:
- arrive 5 mins before start of treatment
- inform me 24 hours beforehand if they need to cancel the appointment