What is On-Site Seated Bamboo Massage?
Treatment is carried out over the client’s clothing to the back, neck, shoulders and arms. No oil or massage medium is used, therefore less preparation time is required meaning more clients can receive the benefit.
Seated Bamboo massage –treatments are carried out in a specially designed ergonomic massage chair that cradles the client’s body weight immediately putting them at ease. Bamboo sticks are used to allow for a deeper application of pressure to provide a deep tissue massage to the back, glutes, neck, shoulders and arms.
Benefits to clients:
- Releases muscle tension including neck, shoulder, back pain/ache
- Improves circulation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves focus and concentration
- Relieves tension headaches
- Increases energy
- Relieves repetitive strain injury
- Strengthens immune system
- Creates a sense of well-being
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
Benefits to the Employer/Company
Workplace massage is fast becoming the greatest well-being benefit that companies can offer their staff. It is cost effective, convenient and has an immediate effect. Benefits can include:
- Enhanced creativity, energy and focus
- Increased performance and productivity
- Increased employee loyalty, motivation and morale
- Lower rate of absenteeism
- An aid in employee retention
- Improved overall company health
- Enhanced company profile
Can be booked for special events and functions.
The therapist is fully qualified and insured with the FHT.
Also offer ‘On-Site’ treatments in: Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy hand/foot massage and Relaxation sessions for small groups.
£40 per hour(4 x 15 min or 3 x 20 min appointmens, depending on treatment).
Contact: Eileen McCarrick-Brown
Mob: 0794 884 1617
for further details and arrangements.