We need to adjust the way we work within a new Covid19 world. This has meant I have had to put into place strict regulations, in order to practise safely, to protect you, myself and others.
What is expected of clients:
- Book your appointment over the phone.
- Answer some questions about Covid19.
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your housed-hold tests positive For Covid19 or have Covid symptoms: a new, continuous cough, loss of taste and smell, a high temperature. (Also do not attend if experiencing general coughs/cold symptoms.)
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
- If you seem unwell on your arrival, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Wear a mask on entering the premises and throughout the treatment unless you are exempt or unable due to the treatment. Masks can be provided for £1 if needed.
- Sanitise hands when entering and exiting the premises and prior to your treatment.
- Be punctual when arriving and leaving the therapy room.
- Pay for your treatment before attending, via Bank Transfer, details will be supplied on first visit.
- Please bring your own bottle of water for refreshment.
- If you wish to purchase or order any products, please speak to me.
What to expect from me:
- I have full Covid19 risk assessments in place and these will be regularly updated
- I am fully up to date with legal policies in connection to Covid19 in the Close Contact Services industry and have completed the Control of Cross-infection in a Post-COVID-19 World course by the Jennifer Young Training School.
- I will check I am in good health before your appointment.
- I will ask screening questions when clients book their appointment.
- I shall wear a mask and face visor throughout all treatments.
- Hand sanitisation will be carried out frequently before, during and after treatments.
- Where possible, a 2m distance will be maintained during consultation.
- The entry way to the treatment room will be cleaned before and after each client.
- The treatment room and equipment will be deep cleaned before and after each client. All linens/towels to be removed safely and replaced before each new client.
- No hot drinks will be offered, although water will be available in disposable cups.
Despite the strict regulations I have to put in place, I will still offer therapies and treatments with the same care and commitment as before, with enhanced attention to new and improved standards. Thank you for your support and co-operation at this time.
Rest assured, your care and safety is my priority. Please continue to enjoy your treatments at Restore.