Don’t let those drab winter evenings get you down, book a Winter Wellness Workshop in your own home! Just gather 3 or 4 friends round your table and I will do the rest.
The content of the workshop can be adapted to suit your needs , but usually includes some of the following:
- a self-administered mini-facial and revitalising eye treatment using your own pack of organic Neal’s Yard Remedies products
- a chance to sample some organic herbal remedies and teas to ward off nasty germs
- some relaxation exercises and mindfulness techniques to de-clutter those negative thoughts and restore balance to the mind.
A truly holistic experience.You will leave feeling fresh and full of vigour to face the future!
Cost £10 per person to be paid at the time. Duration 1hr 30 mins – 2 hours.
Bookings now being taken for January – March
Aromatherapy Workshop Experience
A lovely gift to share with your mum, sister and friend.
A truly alternative afternoon ‘Hen Party’ adventure.
A great team bonding activity for work colleagues.
Aromatherapy is a wonderful complementary therapy that can lift/balance the mood and alleviate many physical ailments. In this workshop you will laugh and learn about:
- A brief history of aromatherapy
- The therapeutic physical and emotional benefits of 10 essential oils
- Cautions and contra-indications
- Safe blending
You will have the opportunity to smell, discuss and respond to a range of oils on a physical and emotional level. Then you will create your own unique aromatherapy room spray and body lotion/massage oil blend to take away as memorable keepsakes of the day.
Workshops last approx. 1 and a half hours – 2 hours
Venue: can be at your workplace or home.
Minimum size group = 3 people, maximum group = 10 people.
Cost = £15 per person for 3-8 people or a total of £130 for 9-10 people.
Available: some Tuesday and Friday afternoons, selected evenings and some Saturday afternoons all year round.
I will provide all materials and equipment.