Aromatherapy Workshop Experience
A lovely gift to share with your mum, sister or friend.
A truly alternative afternoon ‘Hen Party’ adventure.
A great team bonding activity for work colleagues.
Aromatherapy is a wonderful complementary therapy that can lift/balance the mood and alleviate many physical ailments. In this workshop you will laugh and learn about:
- A brief history of aromatherapy
- The therapeutic physical and emotional benefits of 10 essential oils
- Cautions and contra-indications
- Safe blending
- You will have the opportunity to smell, discuss and respond to a range of oils on a physical and emotional level.
- Then you will create your own unique aromatherapy Body Wash, Room Spray or Body Lotion/Massage Oil Blend to take away as a memorable keepsake of the day.
Workshops last approx. 90minutes.
Venue: can be at your workplace or home.
Minimum size group = 2 people, maximum group = 10 people.
Cost = £45 for 2 people. With Gift Certificate and complementary Remedies to Roll.
Further people can be added at a cost of £15 per person.
Available: Saturday afternoons all year round. Some evenings mid-week.
All materials and equipment will be provided.